Mypicboard is a hassle-free and effective way to display and share multiple pictures.
Do you have Mypicboards in stock?
- Yes, but inventory varies.
- Mypicboards are made in small batches.
- Check our Mypicboard availability at etsy.com/mypicboard
How are shipping costs calculated?
- Currently we are using the USPS to ship anywhere in the continental US.
Mypicboard uses Quality Materials
The tradition of excellence built into Mypicboards requires fine-grade and quality materials. Always.
- Mypicboards are handcrafted with materials harvested from our perfect planet.
- Nevertheless, we as craftsmen are not perfect.
- We humbly accept this and strive to get as close to perfection as our hearts, hands, and materials allow.
- Please look at the small imperfections as the little details that make each Mypicboard unique and your own.
The Mypicboard Commitment Pledge
If your Mypicboard fails to display your photos and other similar memorabilia, we will work with you to provide an acceptable solution.
- Each Mypicboard is built to last
- Mypicboard will display multiple pictures for years of enjoyment.
Feel free to contact the Mypicboard Team with any questions, comments, challenges, issues, and or concerns with your Mypicboard. We want to know what’s going on and how to make you and your clients’ Mypicboard experience everything it can be.
Mypicboard – Materials
Board and Back Rails:
- Most of the larger Mypicboard faces (Z/ and Y/ series) are fine-grade veneers 1/42” thick and cut from large paper-backed veneer sheets.
- Select larger Mypicboard faces that are solid 1/16” veneers that are hand-picked from the milled veneer stacks. Each ‘Select’ Mypicboard face is chosen for its unique beauty and the rare evenly matched grain veneer sets.
- The Mypicboard middle layer is called ‘Cross Band’ because the grain direction is opposite the face and back layer.
- The backs are custom-milled ‘Core’ sheets at 1/16” thick with the exposed side finish sanded.
- The back rails are milled from Poplar and Ash to hold the Any-Side-Up-Hanger and give a curve a bit of shape support.
Line and Hardware:
- Translucent line: 60-lb. deep sea fishing line
- Line and Hanger: Aluminum Sleeves
- Line tension springs: Zinc plated spring steel
- Any-Side-Up-Hanger: 60-lb. 7-strand twisted deep sea leader rigging wire
Finish and Adhesive:
- Most B/ Series Mypicboards are currently being finished with Robio Monocoat. Early B/Series Mypicboards and specialty colors are finished with a Satin Lacquer.
- Most Y/ Series Mypicboards are currently being finished with Robio Monocoat. Some Y/Series Mypicboards and specialty colors are finished with a Satin Lacquer.
- Early Z/Series Mypicboards are Clear and finished with Arm R Seal – Satin Finish. Later Z/Series Mypicboards are finished with a Satin Lacquer.
- Glue: Better Bond Cold Press Adhesive (non-toxic).
- Mypicboard B/ Series Dimensions: 9.25“ x 12.25“ x 1” (approximately) and weighs just less than half a pound. The shipping weight of approximately 1 pound.
- Mypicboard Y/ Series Dimensions: 14.25“ x 17.75“ x 1” (approximately) and weighs about one pound. The shipping weight is approximately 2.25 pounds.
- Mypicboard Z/ Series Dimensions: 14.25“ x 17.75“ x 1.25” (approximately) and weighs about 1.5 – 1.75 pounds. The shipping weight is approximately 2.25 pounds.
- Packaging: The Mypicboard Y/ and Z/ Series ship in a snug clear plastic bag (doubles as a protective dust cover) and protective cardboard box
- Packaging: Individual Mypicboard B/ Series ships in a USPS mailer envelope. Mypicboard B/series multi-packs are shipped in protective cardboard box
How to use:
Review the images and captions below to see the basic technique for adding multiple pictures to your Mypicboard.
Slide pictures under the top layer of line.
Rotate and slide under inner layer of line
(as works best).
Move to desired position.
Add and arrange pictures
as many or as few as you like.